August 5, 2008

Getting Air

so as summer winds down to an end what else is there left to do. . . besides make your own ramp to jump?? My boys have been jumping none-stop with their little made up ramp. They think they are so cool getting that whole foot of air! When I got out the camera they were in full show-off mode. I have to say it sure is nice to see them entertaining themselves with something other than video games. Don't forget to click on the picture so you can see their facial expressions up close.


4 comments:

Juliette said...

How fun, looks like they are very inventive. I love their faces, and way to get a shot of them on the move!

Alli Blue said...

Man they are so big! There is nothing really little about them anymore!

Erin said...

I love these pictures. We have enjoyed watching the ramp and their faces from across the street. You have such adorable boys!

Rojahn Family said...

Testosterone-induced-fun. What else can I say? Not a delicate bone in their body. Aren't you glad.