September 7, 2008

Football Has Started!!!!!!













What an exciting day yesterday as we had back to back football games. I love this time of the year. I love football season and I love to watch my boys play. Mitchell lost his game even though he played very well. Cade won his game and, man,, can that kid block. I would be scared of him if I had to go up against him.

Well here are a couple of highlights.
By the way, Cade is #11 in maroon and Mitchell is in red kicking the ball and carrying the ball.

Many more to follow. I am sure I will post every week!

1 comment:

Rojahn Family said...

I've been hit by that little (big) Cade boy and I wouldn't want to be the skinny little kid getting pummeled by Cade in that picture! No thank you. Cade's not only huge he's tough-looking and perfect for football. Cool pics.